Korean Community Service Center of Greater Washington is seeking sincere, enthusiastic, and qualified individuals to join the KCSC team. All applicants should be Korean/English bilingual or Chinese/English bilingual (depending on the requirements of the position) and have a good understanding of the role and work of US non-profit charitable organizations.
KCSC is an equal opportunity provider.
KCSC does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin (ancestry), sex, sexual orientation, religion (creed), physical or mental disability, age, political beliefs, gender identity or gender expression, personal appearance, AIDS/HIV status, genetic information, domestic partnership status, marital status, family responsibilities, matriculation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations
Currently, we are hiring for the following positions
VA Positions – Annandale, VA
1. Health Project Director – full time, VA – bilingual Korean
2. Victim Services Director – full time, VA – bilingual Korean
3. Social Service Coordinator – part time, VA – bilingual Korean
4. Youth Project Coordinator – part time, VA – bilingual Korean
5. Social Service Assistant, Full-time, Annandale Office
6. Financial Assistant, Part-time, Annandale Office
7. Community Health Worker, Part-time, Annandale Office
Maryland Positions – Gaithersburg, MD
1. DV Project Coordinator – full time, MD – bilingual Korean
“For more detailed information on each job opening or to apply, please go to Indeed.com or Glassdoor.com and apply there”.