Korean Community Service Center of Greater Washington is seeking sincere, enthusiastic, and qualified individuals to join the KCSC team. All applicants should be Korean/English bilingual or Chinese/English bilingual (depending on the requirements of the position) and have a good understanding of the role and work of US non-profit charitable organizations. The following positions are available at KCSC’s Virginia Annandale Office:
– Provides case management/wraparound services to DV survivors and their families.
– Assists with day-to-day implementation of the DV project
– Provides DV-related outreach activities, including outreach for community resources
– Conducts workshops to community members
– Creates educational and promotional materials, as needed
– Bachelor’s Degree in social work, psychology, or related human service fields
– 1+ years of experience working with survivors of domestic violence and their families is preferred.
– Knowledge of Korean immigrant community and bilingual proficiency (both verbal and written fluency) in English and Korean is a must.
– Coordinates day-to-day operation of the HSH Project
– Oversees outreach activities, workshops/seminars, coalition meetings, and annual conference event
– Supervises HSH project coordinators and mentoring couples
– Serve as HSH education trainer/facilitator
– Coordinates with subcontracting partnering agencies and with the local project evaluator
– Master’s Degree in social work, counseling, or related human service fields
– 3+ years of experience in working with Korean/Chinese/Vietnamese immigrant families is preferred.
– Knowledge of Asian (particularly Korean/Chinese/Vietnamese) immigrant community and bilingual proficiency in English and either Korean, Chinese, or Vietnamese is a must