KCSC’s domestic violence victim assistance program is the first and only accredited Asian domestic violence service provider in the State of Virginia.
KCSC operates a 24/7 domestic violence hotline to assist DV clients in a confidential and time-sensitive manner. KCSC offers a range of linguistically competent and culturally sensitive services to victims of domestic violence to develop and create solutions to stop domestic violence in our community. Services are either provided directly or referrals are made to other collaborating service providers. KCSC also provides many seminars and trainings to the community.
The following services are available:
- Individualized case management
- Legal assistance in collaboration with community legal organizations
- Education on domestic violence-related issues
- Domestic violence prevention seminars and workshops
- KCSC 24/7 domestic violence hotline (1-888-987-4561)
Domestic Violence happens everywhere. (우리 가까이에 존재하는 가정폭력 )
Impact of domestic violence on children (가정폭력의 또다른 피해자, 아이들 )
Judicial/Law Enforcement Responses to Domestic Violence (가정폭력 관련 법률 시스템 )
KCSC Domestic Violence Project Services (워싱턴한인복지센터 가정폭력 프로그램 안내)
Contact: VA-703-354-6345; MD-240-683-6663